Monday, July 6, 2015

Rex Murphy wacks Timmy

Tim Horton’s or “Timmy’s” as many call it has made a serious blunder in the world of “branding”, corporate identity and advertising in general. This gaff can not be better explained and understood than following the article/opinion that Rex Murphy has contributed to the National Post. It can be viewed and read at:


In many things I agree with Rex and even when I don’t I find his presentations highly entertaining.
Enjoy.

The new release of “The Great Liquor War” has been through the usual three checks for technical perfection (and despite my best efforts I expect there will be a mistake or two) and the next step is for them to send me a test copy. Hopefully soon.

We went with the front cover as I presented it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment